Some original drawings of the Graves Park Tea Rooms & Pavilion (now known as The Rose Garden Cafe) have been uncovered by our friend Cheryl Bailey at Sheffield Archives they show the original plan number and elevations and the date is 24th Feb 1927 Graves Park was bought for the people of Sheffield by J G Graves, from 1925 to 1936. At this time, it was named after Sheffield’s benefactor. Before this, it was known as Norton Park and was the parkland for Norton Hall. It is a historic building and must be saved!